13.08.07

Spongebob & Snake-guy



I like certain Mangas (like Blade of the Immortal, Naruto, Initial D, Eyeshield 21 and Zetman) but I can't stand most of the modern cartoons. Anyway, i asked a friend of mine to give me a list with 15 things (objects, actions) to draw. Guess what was the first thing on the list -_-...

As she's a nice person I decided to draw it anyway. Below the yellow menace you see an older drawing of mine. I made it about 1 or 2 years ago. I think the effect is pretty cool, but the body looks a bit strange, especially the legs.

I'm gonna get some book on drawing (maybe anatomy) today. I'll try to post some drawings in which I follow the advice wirtten in it. And of course: the rest from the list!

1 Kommentar:

yobi hat gesagt…

Cool Drawings so far... keep it up... Why do u just do a comic strip of your life, take an event that happend during the week and try to exagerate the funny parts...